When I was a young man Grandpa Nelson took me into Shoshone lake on a canoe trip... it rained and the wind blew, it was cold and I was hungry a lot... but I had the time of my life and I loved it so much that I took many more trips into the Yellowstone Wilderness areas.
Now Jon was to young to go so but the time he was old enought to go I have moved to the midwest, Kansas City.
It is good to see Jon and Nathan explore these beautiful park together. I hope one day to join them. It looks fun. dad revo
2 comments:
Weekend on the lake
When I was a young man Grandpa Nelson took me into Shoshone lake on a canoe trip... it rained and the wind blew, it was cold and I was hungry a lot... but I had the time of my life and I loved it so much that I took many more trips into the Yellowstone Wilderness areas.
Now Jon was to young to go so but the time he was old enought to go I have moved to the midwest, Kansas City.
It is good to see Jon and Nathan explore these beautiful park together. I hope one day to join them. It looks fun.
dad revo
Post a Comment