Monday, September 27, 2010

Yummy Rolls



My Grandmother has an amazing cinnamon roll recipe, the tricky thing is it is not very easy. I have made her rolls a couple times before. Once with my aunt and once with my mother, but never on my own.

I think it is the pregnancy thing, but I was really really craving them. So I decided to be brave and try them out. I will admit I had a first attempt Sunday before, but they did not turn out. I talked with my mother and got it figured out.

From the picture you can see that they were a success!! A little bigger than they are supposed to be (or at least I am used to). BUT they tasted really good!!! Jon was even happy, he was tired of cereal in the morning for breakfast.

I still have a long way to go to have them as good as my Grandmother, but I would say I am off to a good start!

2 comments:

Jessica O. said...

those look sooo yummy!!!

lance said...

Interesting twist... from hunting to baking... the sugar and cinnimon look very tasty... I will come over for a sample when they come out of the over. Got MILK?