Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Like Dog, Like Son

Around 5:00pm Sage always disappears and sits in the front bedroom waiting for Jon to get home at 6:00. Well this last week James learned how to climb up on the beds. I was making dinner and noticed that both kids had been quite for a little while. I went into the front bedroom and I found this:





James and Sage were just chilling on the bed. James stayed in there for most of the time too! I got to admit it was very helpful while I was making dinner :)

I went in there another time to snap a few more pictures. I am upset it is blurry but you get the idea...



James got really excited and went to hug Sage, in doing so he pushed her and himself off the bed. Needless to say he did not get back on the bed that night.

No comments: