Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

We were not sure how James would do with Easter. We knew he would not understand the full meaning. He has been playing with plastic eggs for the past few weeks to get him ready. This morning he found that the Easter Bunny (not that he knows that :) came. All he wanted to play with were the bubbles.









We did do an egg hunt outside. He did really good! He did not want to carry his basket around, BUT found all the eggs by himself and put them in the basket. It was so cute watching him. I am so grateful that we had beautiful weather!!



















Even though Jon was disappointed in the lack of candy from the Easter Bunny (oops), we are grateful for this day, and what it means. I am grateful that Jesus Christ gave the ultimate sacrifice for me. Even more I am grateful he rose that 3rd day making it possible for all of to return to our Father in Heaven. It takes on a new meaning for me, as I now have a family, as I would give anything for them.

1 comment:

Hi! I'm Ashley. said...

I love the videos! Seriously, I think our kids could be best friends if we lived close by. :)