Oh my gosh! This was such a good idea. I was not sure what I was thinking taking both kids to a rodeo without Jon. Luckily my mom was there (it was her idea). Jon was super bummed that he could not go, we sure did miss him. James and Millie did pretty good. They both got a little hot towards the end, but who wasn't. Apparently this rodeo is like a really big deal. I have never seen Pendleton so crazy. I wish I could recap everything that happened, it was so amazing my words could not do it justice.
On our way to our seats, James was showing grandma the cows. (the bulls were being kept under the stairs)
James, Grandma, Millie and Ruthie


These were Indian horse races, I had never seen them before.
Setting up to do team roping and steer wrestling
A little taste of the bull riding. Oh and in case you were wandering, those are only PVC pipe fences that are keeping the bulls inside :)
Millie got over excited about the whole thing
What she looked like at the end. (trying to keep her cool)
We can't wait to go next year :)
These were Indian horse races, I had never seen them before.
A little taste of the bull riding. Oh and in case you were wandering, those are only PVC pipe fences that are keeping the bulls inside :)
We can't wait to go next year :)





No comments:
Post a Comment