What Christmas looked like before all the big kids got up.
.JPG) |
| Christmas before everyone woke up |
.JPG) |
| Since James was the first one up, he just had to start playing with his toys :) |
.JPG) |
| Helping Grandma |
.JPG) |
| Taking a break, while breakfast is cooking |
.JPG) |
| We usually have a gate up around the tree, he was excited that we took it down |
.JPG) |
| James after he was done playing with his toys |
.JPG) |
| His favorite thing to do :) |
I promise Millie was there, I am so bummed I did not get a picture of her on her first Christmas. It was crazy she fell asleep not even half way into opening presents. It was great to have most of the family together. We loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment