Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2 Years Old

I have a 2 year old! I just had to get that out. He is such a "special" boy as he is called around my family. They joke that he is 'Mr. Jekyll and Dr. Hyde'. He makes us laugh almost all the time. He loves his dog, in fact he has started requesting that Sage sleep on his bed with him. He is doing great in nursery, in fact he never wants to leave. He still eats almost anything, it helps if you are also eating it. Most of all he is really good at giving 'bear hugs' and fish kisses.

We did not do a big party. Jon and I do not feel (especially at such a young age) that he needs a big party. We just had his best friend Maely and her family come over. They helped us set up James toys (and play with them) and also eat his ice cream cake.
Cards from both sets of grandparents
Millie playing with the train table
Carter and Kambree putting together James toy from Grandma and Pappa Ussery









No comments: