For memorial weekend we decided to go camping and spend time at my parents house. We got there Thursday afternoon, set up camp and just chilled. It was a little cold, but not to bad. Then it rained ALL NIGHT. Therefore on Friday it rained on and off until the afternoon. It made it hard for the kids and I to get a lot done. We thought about going home early, I am so glad we didn't. After lunch it was nothing but blues skies. It was so beautiful. We all had a lot of fun. We went to the creek to try and catch minnow's to bring them back to the pond, did some fishing, and just drove around. We came home Saturday late afternoon. I was so proud of the kids, they were great troopers. We have a job to help cut small tress down. James loved going around with the "loppers" to get all the bad trees. I truly hope they continue to love being outside and love working as a family. I wish I could of gotten some working pictures, but with the weather I was happy to get what I did.
Saturday was just chilled around the house. James loved chasing the chickens and cats. Millie loved running around and eating the rocks. It was Millie's 1 year birthday on Saturday but we did not celebrate until Sunday.
Sunday morning came, we went to church and the speakers did not show up. This is a big deal because there were about 12 of us total. Jon gave a great talk that he only had minutes to prepare for. James loved primary with Grandma. After church we took naps and celebrated Millie's birthday. She did not care that much about opening presents, and she did not care much for the cupcakes either. She was so tired, all she did was rub it in her eyes. Poor Girl. We love the little lady she is growing into. She did great camping even though she had 4 teeth on top working on coming in (including canines). She is starting to get feisty with James. She fights back when he takes a toy, and is working on taking toys from him. She even tries to pull him down. She is still super happy, and a great sleeper. We love the spirit that she brings into our house.
.JPG) |
| Watching the deer |
.JPG) |
| Yes she did eat that whole pancake |
.JPG) |
| Smelling Mint |
.JPG) |
| Petting Foxy on the hill |
1 comment:
love the pics, Aubs! can't believe your little girl is 1 already! time goes by too fast!
Post a Comment