Friday, November 8, 2013

Over the River and To The Woods To Grandmas House We Go

Jon went hunting with my dad, again (shocker!) So the kids and I went down to hang out with my mom. It was a very relaxing weekend, and we really just helped her with her chores. She had to take care of some friend's animals. We helped feed a horse, named Grad. James was so excited, until he got up to him. He did not realize how big horses are. After the second day my mom finally got him to pet the horse. Then he bragged about it.  The kids loved checking the coup for eggs. It took James a couple days to be brave enough to pick up a small chicken. Millie on the other hand just went for it, picked it up and laughed. I wish I had gotten a picture of it. 

Feeding our Friends Horse


Showing Dad how we look for eggs


We got 2!


No comments: