Monday, August 25, 2014

Justin Lee Revo

I was supposed to be induced on the 21st. Well our hospital is always crazy busy. So everyday I would call and see where I was on the waiting list, and I kept getting pushed down. Finally I called on Sunday night, they told me it would probably be a few hours and then they would call me in, Monday morning at the latest. That gave me some hope, and then as I was explaining this to Jon my phone rang. It was the hospital calling back saying that actually I could come in right now. Believe me I made arraignments for the kiddos and we were out the door!! Mind you both my other kids came early and on their own. I have big kids so yes my due date is really the 28th but I wanted to meet our little guy!

I got checked in a little after 8 and started the long waiting game. They started me out on some medicine to get some contractions started, I was already at a 4. Call me a wimp, but I like to enjoy my few hours before a baby resting. When I was about 5 cm I asked for the epidural so that I could just chill and try and get some sleep that night. The kids were sleeping at the friends house, Jon was trying to get some sleep on the pull out sofa.

All night long they adjusted my medicine, kept waking us up. I did get nausea (first time ever during birth) and they did need to watch my blood pressure. I tell you this little guy did not want to come out!! 

By the morning  (8:00) I was only at a 7 and my water had not broken. This has been the longest I have been in labor, ever!! I thought my body knew what it was doing by now. The doctor came in a little after 8 and broke my water. it still took my almost 2 hours to become fully dilated.

Welcome Baby Justin Lee
9.17 Pounds







We did it! We now have 3 kids!!





The kids came and met him, then went back home to play with dad. 



They all came back to have lunch with mom and Justin


That smile!

He is going to get a lot of love from her, even if he does not want to!


No comments: