Friday, September 19, 2014

Last night in our house

It has been crazy in our life. I do not suggest moving across country right after having a baby! Jon came back home to help us with the move. The movers have come, packed and taken away all our stuff. The house has been mostly cleaned (the carpets are getting washed in the morning). And we are all tired and ready for being on an airplane ALL day tomorrow.

The sadness has not hit me, as life has been going to fast to even sit and think. We are in for a huge adventure, and I am not sure I am ready for it. But I believe this is what the Lord wants our family to do at this time. Luckily He is here helping me through it!

We should have planned this better, but here it is our last picture in front of our house!

No comments: