Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hit and Run



This happened Wednesday night at school. I was exercising with my friend Ali. I forgot something at home so we left the Hart and ran home. As I was coming back into the Hart parking lot we saw a cop circling and a man whistling at us. So I stop and was really confused and scared. This nice man told me that I was hit, he saw the accident and while Ali and I were running home he went inside to call the police. He did not write down the right license plate number, but he tried. So the police man made a report and is going to let me know if they happen to find the guy. So I took in the truck the other day to get an estimate on how much it will cost to fix...$1,222.78!!!! That much for such a little dent. Oh well...

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I'm sorry, but that is just stupid!!! I can't believe they can charge that much. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. You know, I lived with a dent in the front of my van for almost 2 years when my uncle said, "you should take a hair dryer to that, warm it up and it should pop right out if you push it from the inside". Guess what, I tried it and it totally worked! Don't know if it will work for you, but just a thought.

lance said...

Store up your teasures in heaven where moth nor rust doth corrupt.

Ouch...
dad revo