Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birthday Party



Happy Birthday to me on Wednesday!! It was so nice of Christa and Chris to make a cake for me. And if you can not tell Chris drew a diaper on the bear trying to tell me we need to have kids. Anyways it was a nice relaxing evening. Mike and Ali came over and we ate cake and ice cream, watched a movie and played games. Thursday night was my real birthday celebration. At my work meeting they brought ice cream and cup cakes for my birthday. Than I got my hair cut ( which was my birthday present to myself). And Ali and I went out to dinner. Even though my birthday would have been better if Jon was here, it was good. I am lucky to have friends here that love and support me.

2 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

Happy belated birthday! I am glad it was fun! Cute cake!

M-Lissa and B-Rett said...

Hey Aubrey! I saw your blog from Courtney's page. Good to see your doing good!