Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update

I know we are lame not updating the blog as much as we should. Life has been so busy!! Jon finally came back home, we had one short day together before heading to Oregon for Christmas. We did enjoy our time there. I really enjoyed not having to cook and clean as much. Oregon had the worst winter in like 30 years, so becuase of that Jon was not able to shoot his new gun. Which by the way that is all he talks about. If any one wants to come over and see it, he would love to show you!! Santa was good to us this year and we got a lot of cool gifts. But after 2 weeks we had had enough, and plus school was going to start soon. We were lucky to stay with Laura and her family. We were blessed to see Carsen get baptized and are so proud of him. School started a little too fast. I had to work the two days before school started and well I will just say our house is still not in order. Jon school schedule is crazy!! He is so busy and always reading. We keep praying for February 14 when his schedule will lighten up. My schedule is so-so but I am still working at the ORC which takes up some of my time. For Christmas Santa gave me a loom set. So because Jon has so much reading to do I am knitting a scarf. SO if any one wants one, let me know I am getting pretty good. We are looking forward to this 3 day weekend. Tomorrow Jon and his friend Andrew are going to back country ski in Island park and go fishing. Hopefully they will get some good pictures. As for myself I hope to get my house in order. We love you all and will work on updating our blog more often.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I was beginning to think you dropped off the face of the planet. How are you!? I miss you tons and am sad we didnt' get to see you in December but oh well...there's always next time, right!? :)

Kaylynn said...

No worries. I think we all get a little busy during the holiday times. Think I neglected mine for a good month. Nice to see everyone back on though. And good seeing you in Hillsboro over the break! Sure do miss you.