Monday, February 9, 2009

Sheep Falls



A couple weeks ago Jon and his friend Andrew decided to explore Sheep falls in the winter time. They snow shoed 6-8 miles round trip. They hiked down to the falls and tried to do alittle fishing (if they caught a fish there would be a picture). All in all they had fun and saw a lot of animal tracks like: moose, coyote, and rabbit.

1 comment:

lance said...

I cant remember a time that I didnt not like snow shoeing... except in the Army... another story.

Have you notices how loud the silence is when you are in the meadows walking upon four feet of new fallen snow. The light and the color speaks to you. The faint sound of snow falling off the trees and the screeming stillness. Takes my beath away just thinking about it.

I also love the sound of a fee flowing stream. The sound never gets old.... peace, and hope ring out of those living waters... please drink deeply often.