Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Weekend

Jon and I were separated this past weekend, which sucked. This was our first valentines we spent apart. Jon had a construction competition in Reno in which he left Wednesday at 3:30 AM. He rode on a bus for 12 long hours, in which he did not sleep. He was able to return Sunday at 2:00 AM. His team did well. They were late turning their project in, so they could not place. The rumor is if they did turn in it on time they would have placed 3. So GOOD JOB. Jon slept most of Sunday and even slept in Monday morning ( any one who knows Jon knows that he does not sleep in at all!).

So I did not want to be by myself the whole entire time, so my sister and I decided to go to my Aunt Malea's house. We left Friday at 2:30 and got back Monday around 1. It had been so long since I had I seen them. It was fun to play with everyone, except for Wyatt decided to throw up Saturday night. That was not fun. We watched a lot of movies. There was also a lot of baking involved. We even did chores. So I would put up pictures from Jon's competition, but he did not give me any, so there are just pictures from my Aunts house.




1 comment:

Hi! I'm Ashley. said...

you guys need to update this more! :P i love you, aubs! :)