Friday, February 13, 2009

PondSkimming

Our school does Pondskimming every February for spirit week. Since I do the publicity for Outdoor Activities, I had the opportunity to help out. Now since I helped out Jon had no choice, he was going to do it. He went towards the end, and was freezing. If you cant tell he is wearing waiters and started going down in his fishing hat. He went down on an air board. He did pretty good, he didn't make it all the way across but he also did not have a really awesome crash. When he reach the end of the "pond" he hurried out and went to the warming tents to dry off and change clothes. The night was really fun and I am really glad Jon did it. I think secretly he had fun.




2 comments:

Carrie said...

You are CRAZY! I am glad that you two are having fun. Love you Mom

lance said...

Diddo... Crazzie!
dad revo