I can not believe how fast time has blown by. It seems like we have been so busy. I am going to do my best updating everyone!!
Jon graduated in April. He will be walking with me in July though. After he graduated he tried to find a job. It took longer than we had hoped but at last he had found one. During his free time he tried to go hunting. He and Andrew went and scouted for Bear alot but never saw anything. Right before Jon got the job they had bought some food for Bear baiting. They never got to use it. Maybe next year.
I am in my last semester!! I am the Student Area Director over Outdoor Activities and I am also playing volleyball (I have pictures). I am just trying to survive right now.
It is worse now that Jon has left and is in New Mexico. He will be coming back to Rexburg in July when we graduate.
11 years ago





1 comment:
I miss you!! It sounds like life is good though. When are you finally going to be able to live in the same state as your husband? That's crazy!! Love ya Chica!
Let me know when you're back in town. We're in Aloha now, but still close enough that we can come visit!
Post a Comment