One Sunday Jon and I went with Nate and the kids to Big Springs. It is this beautiful stream up past Island Park. You can try to feed to the fish. Which we tried to do. The big fishes would not come out from under the bridge. Nate also found a frog. The kids really enjoyed that, and Ben actually kissed it!! GROSS!!! It was a beautiful perfect day!!
11 years ago





1 comment:
Big Springs... living waters
I love my two sons and have taken then to Big Springs many times to see and drink of the living water that comes right out of the mountain.
These pictures show that they are now taking their children to the same place and teaching them the lessons of life that will go with them forever.
You and I just stand back and watch in awe as we feel the calming effect clear waters can have on the soul.
May we come together again at this special place and watch your children see their own reflections in the living waters at Big Springs.
Post a Comment