For those who do not know Jon graduated in Construction Management. I graduated in Communication, I plan on working in Human Resources. So you might be asking what we are doing now, now that we are grown-ups. I will tell you. Jon got a job in New Mexico in a town called Santa Fe. He is working on a construction sight that is supposed to be up and running in 2011. At that point we are not sure where we will be...
11 years ago





1 comment:
One of the happiest days of my life was when Jon and Aubrey got married in the Portland Oregon Temple. The next happy day was when we sat in the August heat in Rexburg and watched them receive their college diploma's. Being a life long learner I have come to value knowledge and the freedom that it delivers to you. May God bless you two as you move on in your lives. We would like to take a part in writing your family history. Love Dad Revo
Post a Comment