Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update Time

Hey guys, sorry it has been so long. Things have been changing a lot and we have not had consent internet until now. Also sorry there will be no pix just a lot of words..fun!

Jon and I graduated in July and moved down to Santa Fe, New Mexico. It was a lot to get used too, very different!! It was very beautiful and a lot to do. Jon was working for Western Summit and loved it there. I got a job for Verizon Wireless as customer service. Jon had a calling in the ward over cub scouts and I was over the Beehives. Jon started talking to an old friend from school, who helped us get a job with Bechtel. A bigger construction company and the job site is located in Washington State more of where we want to be.

We found out officially Dec 5 and Jon's start date was January 4. Needless to say that my parents were very thrilled that we would be spending Christmas with them. We packed up right before Christmas and drove from Santa Fe to Kennewick Washington, and than over to Portland.

On Christmas day my mom and I send off Jon and my dad to go camping and possibly hunting at our property. Luckily with the new move Jon and I will only be like 3 hours away from the property, I foresee a lot of trips there.

After Christmas I went with my mom and sister to take her to Rexburg, I just really miss it and I will probably be the only person who really misses it (even in the winter).

Jon and I have been in Tri-Cities for about 2 weeks, he is loving his job. He is working at the Hanford site. I am spending my time right now looking for a house, and than a job. Once we pick on out I will post some pictures up. And once I get just a little more organized I will update the blog a lot more!!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey Stranger! I've been thinking about you! I'm so glad you're so much closer. You'll have to let me know next time you're in town because I'd love to see you! It's been entirely way too long. Have you even met our 2nd kid yet? I don't think so and he's 15 months! Anyway...I'm glad you guys are getting settled!!

Katie Mae said...

UMMM Okay? So you guys are living in the TRI-CITIES NOW?! Ryan's family is from Pasco!!! You totally need to send me your info so we can meet up next time we are in town! m2a2e2@gmail.com

Natalee said...

Hey Aubrey!! It's good to read recent news about you guys! Can you believe this is our 5 year mark from high school... crahzay! We should try and get people together this summer, it would be great to see you again!

Drew and Brandi said...

Hey there! Good to hear from you! Sounds like things are going well for you guys! Good luck with your house hunt!

lance said...

With Graduation comes the diploma that is needed to get that perfect job... then will come the house and the dog and grandchildren.

I loved the pictures of the Graduation. We all looked so young. It was all totally worth it. Thats for being your smile to our family and good roots to support the family tree. We love your family your Mother and Father are wonderful people and great in-laws. Love you Dad and Mom Revo