Wednesday, February 3, 2010

We did it!

We found a house!! It is going to be so amazing once we get to move in!!




Ok, so you can't really see it in this picture, that is because we are having one built. We know we should have maybe looked a little bit more...but we just could not find anything. It was either to expensive or too small or in the bad neighborhood. So we decided "why don't we just build one". We drive by every Friday to see the progress. It is so funny since Jon does construction he fills me in. Once it shows more progression I will put up more pictures. Oh I forgot we get to move in APRIL 27!! Well at least that is the closing date, WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!
So here is a floor plan of the house.


3 comments:

Katie Mae said...

Awesome! Congrats! Where is it located? Are you anywhere near us?

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

You know what they say. . . if you build it they will come! haha! congrats! I'm totally jealous. Good luck and try to post pictures as it gets built. so cool! miss you guys

lance said...

Great news! I love a new house and neighborhood. You will too. Take lots of pictures inside and out you wont remember what it looks like now in a year. Congradulations... Dad Revo