Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Busy Busy

Here is just a quick update. Yesterday Jon and I signed our lives away! After we did our final walk through and everything was perfect. We are planning on getting the keys on Wednesday or Thursday. We just have to wait for the paper game between the Escrow company and our Mortgage company. Which I guess is fine, we do have just a little bit more packing to do. But we are just super excited we just have a few days left of apartment living!!! Just can not wait to get out. I will update more after we get some what settled.

Side note: I am sad to leave the apartment, with all of our ducks. You know spring time is in the air. And so far we have counted 7 little ducklings. They are so cute, and love bread!

1 comment:

lance said...

The ducks you can visit... the committment to this home is temporary. The committment to each other is eternal. Enjoy the journey as the excitment is about to begin.