It is finally painted on the outside!!! They prepped for paint at the end of last week but it has been so windy they held off. Luckily the last few days have not been as bad.
The backsplash tile is in, the nobs are on, the fridge was all the way in and the microwave too, just waiting on the stove. It will look even better when it is all dusted!!
This is our bathroom, but the tile is in, nobs on. Again just really has to be cleaned and than it is ready!
We have started packing again, luckily we do not have that much to pack. Last night our upstairs neighbors were being kind of loud. You could hear walking and doors and the bathroom. Jon and I just looked at each other and smiled. Because in 2 weeks we will not have to hear that stuff, above or below us anymore!





2 comments:
It's beautiful! I bet you can't wait to get inside!
Oh I so can't wait to see you guys this summer. Definitely will have plenty of room for us :) I'm am so jealous! It is beautiful!
Post a Comment