Saturday, March 27, 2010

Almost Home

Great news!! I got a call last week, confirming that our house is a head of schedule. So that means we are no longer closing on April 27...it is April 13!!! We are just so excited! We are now trying to plan accordingly, starting to pack ordering blinds and getting some lawn care. The really cool things! The outside of the house is still not painted, but they taped up the outside and they should be doing that today, or Monday. But until the finish product here are some updates with the inside..



This is looking at our entry way.



This is our living room, I am so excited to have a fan!



This is where our dinning table will go, but right now is holding our appliances.



This is my pantry!!!



Laundry room, it will look so good with my CHERRY Red front loaders in!



Our Bedroom!



Our bathroom, so much space!



And finally the outside. It is so nice that they put in a front yard!

3 comments:

lance said...

Jon and Aubrey,
It is beautiful. I can see you both enjoying this home for some time to come.

I have a cowgirl picture to send yoou... better get it to FedEx for the House warming.

Love you Both
Mom and Dad Revo

lance said...

I love the tree... in a few years you can hand a swing in it.

lots of love to you two...
ler

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Oh it's beautyful!!! I love it! Cant wait to see it LIVE! haha!