Last night was awesome. It is good to know that our new front door is hard to break in to, but we need to remember that the sliding door is always easy. That is right we had to break into our new house last night. We were just dieing to see what they have done. The dry wall is up, the walls are textured. The cabinets were in boxes on the floor, all the doors were in the garage. And our garage door was on, and our driveway was poured. What was really cool is that we measured the back yard, and it is a really good size for that neighborhood, probably the biggest one. We are right next to the corner house, you would think that they would have more yard, I think we beat them. A little birdy called me this morning (our amazing Realtor) and told me that the house is a head of schedule. Now we do not know exactly what this means, there is a big meeting taking place on Thursday with contractors and we will know after that.
To me this means I might have to many chains on my count down. It would be such a blessing if we were able to move in before April 27. I am ready to be out of this temporary apartment. I am so ready to have pictures on the wall, and to have that homey feeling back, and to not have to trip over boxes.
A side note. Jon really loves his job. We are really happy that we took this. Now I wish I would have taken a construction class or something...He is always talking about something new that I do not understand, maybe I need "construction for dummies". We are truly blessed and are so thankful for the support of our family and friends.
11 years ago





1 comment:
I use ADT... nice to have an alarm.
dad revo
Post a Comment