This is part of our bathroom. We got his and her sinks. So the tub was already in (you can't see it but its off the to the left). And yesterday they put in cabinets, counter tops and flooring. Not to mention base boards and doors.
This is my laundry room. Again they put in floor, base boards and door. All they have left is to fill in hole and paint base boards and door, and to put a shelf on the back wall.
This is from the living room facing the front door. I just wanted to show how white our walls are, I can not wait to paint. And the big closet will be our pantry. I did not get a picture of it but they laid tile in the entry way as well.
These are our kitchen appliances which are taking up half of our living room. There is the fridge, which we got really lucky that they are paying for it. The gas stove, dishwasher, and stuff. Did I mention stainless steel?? That is right!! No more cheap apartment appliances.
This is our kitchen. I love all the cabinets and counter space I am going to have. I would have to say that I love my floor, (but no picture is doing it justice since it is covered in sawdust). They put all this together in 2 days!!
The house is coming along so fast, and I can not wait for the phone call today from John (the Realtor), about the meeting with the contractors.
Side Note~ I am off to Idaho for a week leaving this afternoon. I old Jon to make sure and get house photos this week. And I just cant wait to see the progress. I am really excited to go. Mom, Grandma and me are going to sew like crazy!! And I am going to Rexburg Sunday and Monday, it is crazy how much I miss that place!! Since I will be gone this weekend Jon is heading down to my families property. It is about 2 and half hours. He is going to do a little work, and coyote huntin, and scoutin some turkeys. He really deserves a break and it will be so awesome for him to go. Lets just say, both of us are really happy!!





1 comment:
Takin shape... love the space.
Patience soon you will be hangin curtains and pictures.
luv2u2
dad revo
Post a Comment