Monday, March 8, 2010

Update

We are so excited, the roof is on, the inside is dry-walled. We actually went in and walked around the house. The tubs are in, the garage door on. Things are right on schedule. And soon there will only be updates on the inside and no more outside. All they have left to do on the outside is paint and pour the driveway ( yes we are finally going to have a driveway!) and lay sod for the front lawn.



Now I know I am just posting about the house right now, but we are really boring people...until the house is built. I swear every weekend we go by the house. Stop at Home Depot and Lowes to look at things we will need to get or projects Jon wants to do in the house. We come home and I day dream about paint and new couches, and finally getting to use my new washer and dryer (they are currently in boxes in our living room). Needless to say right now we are like consumed by the house.

1 comment:

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

This is so exciting! I feel like it's my house that's almost finished. haha! soon enough we'll get to see the whole thing! I can't wait