Monday, August 9, 2010

About Time...



( Sorry that the picture is a little off, it is the best I could do)

9 comments:

Drew and Brandi said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You're in for an adventure!

Brandy said...

Oh Aubery. I'm so excited for you guys. That baby looks big. Are you out of your first trimester already and just announcing? :) Congratulations!

Sport Princess said...

aubrey!! Yay! You are going to make the coolest hardcorest sportiest adventuristic mom ever (right up there with me:) I can't wait to meet your gorgeous kid:) miss you, bethany

Thompson Family said...

Yay! Talon is going to have a best friend or a girlfriend. Woo! Oh this a fantastic day! Now I really want to see you dangit!

Adrianna said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet him/her!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

FREAKIN YAY!!!! Congrats!

Kimberly said...

YayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYay!!!!! That's awesome!!! I can't wait to see the little one! And you are right...it's about dang time!!

hahah, love you and MISS you!

P.S. When are you due?

lance said...

Very Happy to purchase another hunting licience and membership to the NRA. Grandpa