Friday, August 6, 2010

Improvements

This week has been very busy, but really good. We finally got shelves in the garage. Now all we have to do is get them painted and than organize the garage and fill up the shelves. Jon and his dad did a really good job, and they look amazing!!



We also were able to do a little work on the front yard. I was excite to get something done, so than our house does not look like every other house on the block. I can't wait to see when my plants bloom, but it still looks good. Also we decided to put bricks around the tree. I must give credit to Jon who picked out the stone and the design. Now all we have to do is get some flowers to put around it. I just love getting these projects done!!





1 comment:

lance said...

The light of your love shows forth from everything you acomplish. The green grass, beautiful flowers and warm home paint a perfect picture of your inner most feelings. Thank you for sharing your life with ours. We love you and Jon so much and admire your love and devotion to each other. May all your dreams come true!