Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby's Room

Jon finally let me paint a room in the house!! So we started with the baby's room. The colors are amazing and the picture really does not do it justice. On the top is a kind of pale green, than a creme strip and ending with a milk chocolate.

We chose these colors cause they match the bedding. If you really want to see what adorable bedding we got go here: http://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=532530&SearchedProduct=t

We will be getting the crib shortly, and slowly start adding things to the room. When we get more "stuff" I will post anyother picture.



One thing I want to add is that I love that this is done. It is really starting to feel like we are having a baby, and the room is really bringing a spirit into this house, making it more like a home. LOVE IT.

3 comments:

lance said...

The colors are perfect. I can only imagine what his first story book is going to be "Bambi".

lance said...

I love the name you are considering "James Remington Revo". Remington was the most successful Western illustrators in the “Golden Age” of Western illustration at the end of the 19th Century and the beginning of the 20th Century, so much so that the other Western artists such as Charles M. Russell and Charles Schreyvogel were known during Remington’s life as members of the “School of Remington". This child has potential and a fronteer spirit.

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Yay! Isn't it SO fun?! I'm glad you're getting everything ready and so anticipating this new little one. They are SUCH a blessing and teach us more than you can imagine. Your life will just never be the same. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help!