Today I was trying to get a few things...but I kept getting distracted by my little man. I laid him on our bed and he was just looking around. I than decided to take a picture and send to Jon. Since Jon works long hours he only gets a couple in the evenings, so during the day I try and send him a couple. But James is just so darn cute I have to share with you guys. (notice I did take these with my phone, hence the bad quality.)
This is the one I sent Jon

Right after I sent that one he made this face. Which he does a lot. He is always so serious...

And than Sage found us, and wanted in the picture as well.

I love those little moments, but I can't wait til he is personality really comes in!
2 comments:
Aubrey I love all the pictures on your blog! James is so adorable. Time at home with babies is so much fun. Enjoy every minute :)
A mans best friend... Dog!
Love this pic of James and Sage.
Post a Comment