Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Jon had Friday off this week, which was totally awesome!! He has a major project at work, and the deadline is in May. That means that is was probably his last Friday off for a little while. It was good cause we had a lot to do around here. We first cleaned out our garage. I wish I had taken a before picture. It was really bad. Than we took a few minutes and played with Sage outside. Since James has come into our family we do not play as much with Sage. We try everyday to go out and throw one of her toys for her. As you will see she decided that she wanted to play by herself, she just wanted us out there to watch her...



Than later that day some people were so tired from cleaning and playing they fell asleep..



I love it when Jon gets to spend all this time with us, and that we are finally moving into Spring!!

No comments: