Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh my Goodness!

Disclaimer: Jon knows about him.

I am in LOVE!! It is mainly his voice, but I wont lie he does look good too! I have listened to Celtic Thunder for awhile, but just recently got one of their CDs. (You really need to look them up if you have not heard of them.) Anyways there is one singer names Keith Harkin, and he is AMAZING! The reason I am telling you about him and the group is because Keith wrote a song called "Lauren and I". I have now decided that I must name one of my girls Lauren and have this be her song. Enjoy the song!!

1 comment:

Brooklynn Ussery (The Ussery Family) said...

This post made me laugh... because it reminded me of your first 2 years of marriage when Jon insisted you were NOT having more than 2 kids. Obviously if you already have 1 and he's a boy and you said "one of your girls", you must be planning on more than 3... does Jon know about this? ;-)