Monday, July 4, 2011

Camping

James and I are home and trying to get back on our schedule. I was looking forward to a wonderful weekend at home. BUT that was not Jons plan. Apparently he wanted to get out of the house, he was going stir crazy. We decided we would meet my parents at the property for Saturday and than hang out at their place over the 4th.

James did so GOOD camping. Taking into context that he just got done traveling for 2 weeks straight. We got there Friday night to camp over.





James getting carrots for dinner



James hanging out with Papa





Taking a much needed nap



James and Mom

Luckily it was too hot, and our tools broke, so we just got to hang out and play. We went to church on Sunday and loved saying hi to the little branch. We felt very special that they remembered us. On Monday Dad, Jon and I floated the river right by their house. I got sun burned on my back and legs. I need to tan some how...right??

We were sad we had to leave before the fireworks, but we were so tired after that day.

We are so grateful for our freedoms and those who fight for them. Also for the many people who have fought before, including the pioneers and early church members. What a great nation we live in!!

No comments: