Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekending

Jon went into Yellowstone with his brother Wednesday the 11 til Sunday the 15th. (Pictures to come) During that time I decided to take the kids down to Monument. In my mind I was thinking it will be nice to have the help. I forgot how bad of a sleeper James is away from home. I also was unaware how bad Millie was going to be away from home. Luckily my parents were good sports. They helped me in the night time when neither kid wanted to be sleeping, they let me sleep in, they were just plain good to me.

While we were there James played in their little pool every day. The first day we worked on getting him in the pool, the second day we worked on him walking around the pool and by the third day he finally sat down. I think he really liked it though. Helped grandma and grandpa in the garden. We played with chickens and pheasants. We made strawberry freezer jam. And went to Boyer's everyday. We came home Sunday right after church, I could not take the kids any longer, I wanted to be home. Plus Jon was going to be home earlier then we thought.


Playing in the pool










Helping in the Garden











Playing with birds










Millie Sleeping (during the day)










And Other Things












No comments: