Saturday, June 15, 2013

I am so spoiled!

I have had a sewing machine for a few years and hardly used it. Last year while making blankets for Millie the Bobbin winder broke, I didn't care cause I could always use a friends machine to wind bobbins. Well I decided to make a twin quilt for James. In the middle of the project it just broke on me. Jon was more then willing to go out and buy me a new one. It is awesome!! It is a Janome. It does all these fancy things, that I am excited to learn about. 


Not only did a get a new sewing machine, but he willingly re-did my closet for me. I bought the shelf unit at Ikea when the kids and I went earlier this month. I found this idea on pinterest. It was a super easy project for him to do. Now I get the fun job at organizing it!! 


I am so blessed!!!

No comments: