Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Jon and I went camping to my parents property for the weekend. It was Sage's first trip. The weather was so cold and it rained once or twice on us. There are not a lot of pictures because as always, we work more than we play at the property. We ended up building a lot of fence, down and up a steep hill. Let me tell you when we are all done fixing the fences, we are going to be pros!!!











Sage liked being so close to where we ate, she just wanted to take a bite. But once she figured out she was not going to get anything, she turned to sticks






One afternoon Jon and I got a chance to play at the pond. We wanted to see how well Sage did with water.





She did not like it, so after playing with the frog...we headed down to the creek, where it was shallow and Jon could go in with her






She did not last very long. But overall we all enjoyed the weekend. It was full of hard work and a little bit of fun!

2 comments:

lance said...

Kiss a frog and find your prince!

lance said...

Like Sage... sometimes I sit and think... Sometimes in Life what seems to be the end... is in reality only a new beginning.

Aunt Barbara Revo Brown said to me the other day... enjoy the moment, the day and life... all are fleeting, never to return; sing praises to God that you are full of life and the future possibilities are limitless.
Like Sage after I sit and thing I then lay down and rest. Sweet Dreams my lovely ones... Dad Revo