Last week at my appointment everything is normal. He has a great heartbeat, and we are normal for all measurements. I now have the joy of going to see the doctor every 2 weeks!
The baby is moving a lot now. It is really funny cause Jon doesn't see/feel him half the time he moves. But the other night we were laying in bed and I cuddled up with Jon, than the baby did a big kick in Jon's back. But he felt it!! It was really funny.





7 comments:
ahh! you are so cute preggers!!
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!
I am SOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!
So...PLEASE let me know when you are in town again!! I NEED to get my Aubrey fix!!!!!!
LOVE ya!
Awe this is awesome!!!! It has gone so fast!!!!! Ya know if we lived closer we could have play dates!!!!! You look absolutely beautiful :o)
YEAH!!! You look so beautiful pregnant! And don't worry, every mother has those feelings! You will be an amazing mom. Trust me! Best thing you will ever do! (besides marrying your husband. haha!)
You are beautiful!
YAY!!! Thank you for posting the picture! You look so so cute! Hunter and Nash were the same with Andrew. I had to text him when they were moving cause if I said his name they would stop moving. NO JOKE!
Aubrey! Can I just say I really stinkin miss you! And now that little james is going to be here soon,(this is what his name is going to be right?) I makes me want to see you even more. You are such a cute preggo lady! Love ya!
Post a Comment