Saturday, November 6, 2010

Get your fortune..

On Saturday night, Jon was gone hunting. But I got invited to go out to dinner with some ladies from the ward. I only knew 1 of the 4, but I figured I wanted more friends, and the way to do that I needed to get out.

We went out to eat at P.F Changs (not my favorite, but I was out voted). After dinner they give you fortune cookies, and usually they are random things that never ring true. BUT I hope my comes true, this is what it said...

" Remember three months from this date! Your lucky star is shining."

Hopefully that means that James will join us on February 6. Only 8 days before his due date. How awesome would that be!!

3 comments:

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

That would be SWEET!!!

lance said...

May your wish come true... a healthy, happy baby boy.... it is in the stars... and a fortune cookie cant be wrong. Tell baby James we are anxious to meet him...
love to you... Granpa Revo

lance said...

Aubrey your dream did come true... and wishes are answered from above... congradulations...