James had his second week apt with his doctor. In one week James went from weighing 8.10 lbs to 9.10 lbs. One pound in a week!! He has no problem eating or gaining weight! That puts him in the 73% for his weight. He measured 21 1/2 inches which put him in the 68% for his height. I can not remember his head measurement but I remember it put in the 31% for his head. The last few days he has been fussy with gas. Since it has been consistent for a few days I am going off of dairy to see if that helps him. It will not be fun for me, but I love him so much I am willing to do anything to help him out.
On Friday my friend Ashley came over, she had made James a blanket. She also wanted to take some pictures of him. I think they turned out great.




Than my friend Jessica offered to help me take a few pictures and also make a birth announcement. She and Kambree came over on Sunday to take a few pictures as well. I was really happy that she got a couple of the whole family. It was at the end and James was done with pictures, so we will get a few more in a couple days. Enjoy!
We are just loving life right now!!





4 comments:
These are so sweet! What treasures to have! He is so handsome!
He is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for you guys!
Can't wait to see you all. Your son is beautiful.
Thanks for the pics.
I just cant improve on these beautiful pictures... words can not describe my feelings and the job that radiates from you both. This young James Remington will bring you job and happiness throughout your lives.... Thank you. Grandpa Revo
Post a Comment