I thought I would update everyone on what is going on. The latest post have been about the house. I would like to thank my nesting period for that. I ask Jon the other night, why we waited so long to get the house fully organized. We could not come up with an answer, but I am happy that things are finding there place. With that the house is 95% in order, but we are at a happy place for now. This may be to embarrassing for me but, I am not sure if we have ever lived in a place that has been so clean for so long. I am doing so good at keeping it clean. That is the hard part.
With James... we have been walking multiple times a day. Sage really enjoys that! As of today I am 38 weeks and 2 days, so he could come any day. I just would like to help him, so when he is ready he will have no problem. I know there are multiple opinions about this but I will be induce on Monday Feb 7. It is exactly at 39 weeks. In case you are really curious at 36 weeks James was weighing roughly 7.5 lbs. I will be having another ultra sound Thursday to check his weight. The doctor was kind enough to agree with me that I did not want to have a 10 lb baby. But all in all we will see what happens. Also with that it moves my count down from a week and 5 days, to just 5 days. We are getting so excited!!
Now we are just playing the waiting game, and trying to enjoy our final days alone. Since it will never be again in our life. I can't wait!!
I just want to say how grateful I am for Jon and all his help, support and love during this process. I know he is going to be a great dad!! I want to thank all our family for their prayers and support as well. We are so lucky to have so many great people in our lives.
Once James comes I will try and get pictures up as soon as I can. I know everyone will want to see him, and if not I don't care cause I want to show him off :)
11 years ago





2 comments:
So exciting. I loved reading your family update. I can't wait to see pictures.
So exciting! Don't forget to include your laptop in your "hospital pile" ;-) Can't wait to see what (or who) he looks like!!
Post a Comment