We moved into Pasco 8th ward last April. About June rumors started going around that the Stake was going to change the ward boundaries. They were supposed to announce the changes in our Stake Conference in September. Well since the rumors started you could feel a change in the ward. There has been a lack of out reach and trying to befriend. It was starting to seem like the established families stayed together, and all the new move-ins (like us) all banded together.
Well Stake Conference came and went and no change. Than the rumors really started to go around. Last Sunday it was announced that there would be changes and the meeting would take place on 1/30 (today). You would not believe what people started saying, everyone started to speculate what the changes would be.
I decided I did not want to go, being 38 weeks and having to sit uncomfortably for an hour and a half did not seem worth it. I watched the neighbors kids and Jon went to get the goods.
Here is what happened- We moved into the 10th ward. The up side is the building the 10th ward meets in is 5 minutes away, instead of the 15 minute drive we were doing before. The down side is instead of 11:00 church we have moved to 1:00. Hopefully I can do to church next week, I can not wait to see who moves with us and what the new ward has to bring. What is most exciting for me is that the rumors should be over, and most likely we can start feeling like a ward family soon!!
11 years ago





2 comments:
Ryan's Dad was just called to be the Pasco 2nd Wards Bishop. I wondering if they are in your stake? We should get together sometime when we go down to Pasco! Can't wait to hear how everything goes with having your baby!! So exciting!!
Aubrey! Hey I was just thinking about ya! I hope your birth experience is wonderful, i'm so excited for you to be a mommy! Good luck with everything! I'm sure you'll be busy, but let me know how things are going when you can! It would be awesome to catch up! Love ya! Natalee
Post a Comment