Monday, January 24, 2011

James Room

Since we got the closet done, I have been working very hard to get things put away. I am still waiting for the closet to be completely finished, but I think I have things in there place. I also want to hang up a couple pictures, but I am having a hard time deciding. I love going in there and siting in the chair and enjoying it. I look forward to when I get to rock James in the chair, and the joy he will bring into our lives. But until then, we can only dream. (I must add- pour Sage she is in a rude awaking once he comes).




The view from the doorway.



Looking at the wall with the crib and changing table.



A close up of the crib with his name on the wall.



One side of the closet. 98% of the clothes came from my baby shower and friends. In which I am very grateful.



The other side, and yes we are still missing two shelves :). And if you look really close you see the car seat in the hallway filled with blankets and things to take to the hospital when he comes.

5 comments:

Hi! I'm Ashley. said...

holy crap, you are adorable...and your baby's room...and all his stuff! :D we have a lot of the same things! i wish we lived closer so i could help you! please call me when you get a chance before James gets here! i'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited for you! :D :D :D

Brandy said...

I love his room! It is so great! I especially love all the colors. I'm so excited for you.

lance said...

This gives a whole new meaning to "Sweet Baby James". The room is beautiful... where is Sage's bed??? She is going to have a rude awakening... but will love this little man and protect him because you love him so much already.... thank you for being such an attentive mother and wife. We love you and Jon so much.

EPVCCorier said...

So cute! I'm so excited to see pictures of little James! 3 more weeks! wow! Congrats and have fun

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Everything looks awesome! We are so excited for you guys and the incredible adventure that awaits you!! Please, please, please let us know if you need ANYTHING! February 7th is getting closer and closer... can't believe it's technically less than a week away. Are you counting hours yet? Love you!