Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Shower

I decided that I wanted a baby shower in Portland, instead of in Pasco. It is almost sad that I have lived here for almost a year, and I still have very few friends. Since I know more people in Portland, I thought it would be more fun, and I was right.

Brooklynn and Rebecca threw me a great shower! We played a few games, had great food, and of course opened presents. I am so lucky to have amazing people in my life. It was really fun to see people that I do not always get to see. Also I will add that James is going to be a snappy dresser. I got so many cute outfits.

After the shower Brooklynn and my mom took time to go shopping with me to Target. Jon and I decided that no tax was a great deal. We had planned to buy everything after the shower of what we needed. Before we left we had few items, or we can say we bought all the "big" things. It took us I think under 2 hours at Target, and I am pretty set now. Well at least with the 'necessities'.

Before we left for Portland



After we unloaded everything



This next weekend we plan on getting the shelves done in James room, that way we can put everything away. Once we do I will take better pictures of the room and post them on here.

So EXCITED!!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

It's weird. For weeks there won't be a post from you on my list (even though you've posted). And then it will show up, saying it's days old, and there will be like three new posts. Weird, right?

Anyways, I'm glad you had a great baby shower. I love your new pantry, the vacuum space is great!

lance said...

I love the before and after the baby shower. Lets begin the count down.

Love you
Grandpa Revo

lance said...

Waiting for the transformation...
I love the pic with the light shining through the window... B E A U T I F U L.