Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Pantry!

First off I want to start out saying we do love our house. There is just some upgrades that we will be making. I think you can say I started nesting. One day I opened our pantry and sat and stared at it. Jon came home and I told him we had to build new ones right away! I could not handle them anymore. The picture does not show how bad they really were. They were cheap wired ones. You could not stack very well, and the space was just all wrong..



Man I am lucky that Jon is such a handy man. I drew up plans for the pantry and he built them perfectly! It did take us 2 days to build them, but they turned out great. We decided to paint inside the closet, which I think added to the awesomeness. Jon's favorite thing is there is now a space for the vacuum, it is no longer a wandering thing. The next goal will be new shelves in the baby's closet, hall closet and than the front room. Eventually we will get them in our bedroom, but we are alright for now.

2 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Holy cow that looks so awesome! Maybe Jon can teach David a thing or two :)

lance said...

Small changes make a big improvement!... Hard workin family... better get some rrest because when James comes... you will wish you had more sleep.