We did it! Or should I say Jon did it! We made our goal, to re-do the baby's closet. It took a little longer than we wanted to spend on it, but it turned out great. I should also confess that we are not 100% done, we need to get one more board and cut it in half to add two more shelves, and we need to get one more closet rod (for the bottom half). Jon did all the hard work, now it is my turn to organize everything, or at least try to. I also did not get a before picture, if you really want to know it was a wired shelf at about 5'10, that ran all the way across. Not very reasonable for storing things.

This is the side that needs two more shelves added to it.

This needs one more closet rod added to the bottom.
1 comment:
Good use of your space.. love he colors.
Post a Comment