Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend Fun

I promised Jon that we could go "camping" at least one time before Millie gets here. Most of you know that "camping" for us just means hanging out at my parents property (we really need to come up for a name). We were able to do that this past weekend, kind of. Jon and my Dad spent both Friday and Saturday up there, they did not spend the night. Mom, James and I spent only part of Friday up there.

The boys wanted to try turkey hunting, and then they had a lot of work to do. Dad has 2 years to cut the majority of juniper in a certain 200 acre spot. Needless to say that was all the boys did. I guess they did take breaks to eat and try to fish (with no luck). James had fun while we were there. The tall grass did bug him, he preferred to walk on the dirt road. he did great on the 4-wheeler, and I am so mad I did not get a picture!











James feeding Grandma Lunch







James did NOT want Sage to go in the pond. I am not sure what his reason was, but every time she went in or even put her feet in he started to cry. It was kind of funny...





Then on Saturday we spent some time at the park and out with the chickens..















No comments: