Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

Today was Easter. We decided to do baskets before church and do a hunt after. Last year Jon harassed me because I did not get Easter candy, and did not put any in eggs. This year I got a little and made sure to put some in the eggs. NEVER AGAIN! All James cared about was Candy. He opened every single egg and if it did not have candy he has for some. It took forever to do the egg hunt, because he had to make sure there was no candy in them. But despite all of the candy, I was happy to celebrate Easter with my family. It was great to read stories and remember the true meaning. 




He opened the egg...
And found out it had CANDY!
Also we got excited for our new Nerf guns!
She kept looking in, I am not sure she knew what to do
Starting our egg hunt



He had to check every egg to see if it had candy


Millie just wanted to walk around








No comments: