Today we had a busy day. We started off moving all our strawberries. I wish I had taken a before picture. They were just in the ground, spreading all over. They are like a weed, and so hard to control. SO what did I do, got on pinterest :) And found 2 solutions. I am excited about the gutter one, and cant wait to find out how well it does. Millie loves just crawling everywhere, and to be outside. She just screams at the door if you forget to take her. Also we bought James a bike!! It is one of those balance bikes, we got it at REI during their sale. He is a little short for it, but I hope in a little bit it does the trick and that he will love it!
.JPG) |
| This is where the strawberries were before, we just contained them in a box |
.JPG) |
| More Strawberries, but in a more vertical box, its supposed to allow more growing room. |
.JPG) |
| Now my gutter full with strawberries :) Also my little apple tree we got from Costco |
.JPG) |
| Playing in dads tools |
.JPG) |
| NEW BIKE |
.JPG) |
| You can't tell but James is yelling at Jon to get off of his bike :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment